Community outreach is our key priority.
The Mobility Authority is committed to comprehensive community outreach. Our top priority is to be considerate of and responsive to stakeholder concerns, needs, and values.
The Mobility Authority is committed to working proactively with drivers, and local residents and businesses through the construction process and even after the project is open to traffic because we value customer satisfaction, transparency, and trust.
The team aims to achieve the following objectives in our construction communications program:
- Proactively inform commuter about construction issues
- Engage the community in project issues and solutions
- Listen, acknowledge, and respond promptly to concerns
The team will keep the community engaged and informed through the following means:
- E-mail notifications and newsletters
- Dissemination of public involvement materials, such as fact sheets and frequently asked questions
Project News & Media
10/16/2019: Texas Contractor: Transportation Agencies Partner to Build New Flyovers at Convergence of 290 Toll and SH 130 in Austin
2/4/2019: Community Impact: TxDOT, Tolling Agency Partner to Improve Connectivity Between Two Toll Roads East of Austin
12/21/2018: Community Impact Construction underway to add 3 flyovers between Toll 290 and SH 130